Here are some articles and videos to keep you up to date on what Hydrofracking is and the ongoing debate:
- The CBS 60-Minutes video broadcast on November 14, 2010
- New York Times article, March 4, 2011: Pressure Limits Efforts to Police Drilling for Gas Amid pressure, regulators are divided over the scope of their powers, leading to limited enforcement and narrowed research.
- New York Times interactive, March 4, 2011: The Debate Over the Hydrofracking Study
- New York Times Graphic: Lax Rules for the Natural Gas Industry
- New York Times The Drilling Down Series
- New York Times Green Blog, March 3, 2011: Federal Officials Say They’ll Examine Fracking Practices